Free 2-Day shipping on orders $85+
Orders must be submitted before 1pm for 2 business day shipping
- Flexible, lightweight band holds sectioned-off hair in place
- Securely holds larger sections of hair
- Lays flat against the head with zero discomfort, tugging or pulling
- Reuse for all extension installation methods, as well as cuts, color & styling
- Each pack includes 8 hair grippers in 4 different sizes with 2 pieces per size
2pc 75 x 160cm, 2pcs 65 x 150cm, 2pcs 55 x 130cm, 2pcs 50 x 115cm
- Each pack comes in a reusable EVA pouch
100% Cuticle Intact Virgin Remy Hair
Non-gummy, No Heat or Oils Required
Pre-toned Professional Colors that Look Seamless when Installed
Double-Drawn from Top to Bottom
Lay Flat Flexible Panels for Comfortable, Discreet Wear
INH Professional 90 day warranty*
90 days from purchase date with no chemical or length altering
INH Professional Tape In extensions are Double-Drawn from top to bottom, made of pure 100% cuticle intact virgin remy human hair. INH Professional strictly sources raw materials that are traceable & ethically sourced throughout selected Provinces of Asia under the Fair-Trade Act. The donors receive fair market-value compensation which allows them to care for their families and communities. Our donors maintain healthy lifestyles and diets in order to provide consistent healthy, quality, intact virgin cuticle hair.
Such high-quality hair is considered scarce. The same source supplies and processes the hair for consistent quality– INH does not use agents to source hair or engage in animal hair trades.
Tape in extensions are semi-permanent hair extensions that are pre-taped with medical grade hypoallergenic adhesive, applied below the scalp & root. It does not damage the hair itself when properly applied & removed by a salon professional. Our INH Tape Extensions are developed with a non-gummy, safe adhesive that causes no irritation, and removes with a clean finish.
INH Professional guarantees our Tape-in hair extensions will last up to one year with proper at-home care and on-time, in-salon maintenance with an accredited salon professional. See our maintenance instructions on how to care for your hair extensions.
We have 3 color families, and 30 exclusive, professional shades available; Naturals / Blondes / Melts / Highlights / Ombres / Rooted
INH Professional hair colors range from salon quality warms & cools. Our blondes are pre-toned with less brassiness than other brands– saving time for professionals and minimizing extra processing.
Lengths Available: 16” / 20” / 22”
There are 20 wefts per pack (10 sandwiches) and specifications are: 50 grams per pack / 2.5 grams per weft/ 1.6”weft width
INH Tape Extensions come in 30 blendable salon-level shades that will match most hair colors. INH Professional recommends that when booking a hair coloring service prior to your installation you wait up to 24-48 hours after coloring your hair to apply tape in extensions. This allows the natural cuticle to rest and maximize your investment.
We do not recommend dying your tape-in extensions on your own. If you don't see your color range and want to deposit color onto the hair extensions, we advise you to take it to a professional extension colorist for proper coloring. We do not advise lifting color (using bleach) to preserve the longevity of your investment. Instead, we suggest you get the lightest blonde option and deposit color instead of lifting with bleach.
All orders of $85 or more will qualify for free 2-day shipping. You may request overnight shipping at an additional cost based on your order weight and distance traveled.
INH Professional offers a 90-day warranty on all hair from the date of purchase. We will accept any returns or exchanges within 90 days of purchase as long as there has been no chemical altering or cutting of the hair.
Life happens! We get it! If you need to return or exchange hair within the 90-day warranty period please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our friendly Customer Experience Experts will be happy to assist you!
Stick to these tips for best results:
1. Install, remove & re-apply with a licensed salon professional for lasting wear.
2. Always use gentle sulfate-free shampoo & conditioner recommended by your salon professional to preserve the color & health of the hair.
3. Hold hair in sections, and gently brush extensions 2-3x daily from ends upwards. Pay careful attention not to tug or pick at the tape.
4. Sleep with your hair in a loose braid– do not sleep with wet hair.
5. Do not apply alcohol-based hair products, oils, or conditioners directly on the tape bonds to avoid slippage or drying hair. Keep hair moisturized with non-oily serums from mid to ends.
6. When styling with hot tools use heat protectant spray, and to maintain the quality of the extensions try not to overuse hot tools or surpass 400F.
7. To avoid unnecessary damage to your hair, we DO NOT recommend at-home removal. If necessary, use the INH Bond Remover for best results.